Monte da Lua provides to clients, partners and website users, the privacy and safety for the data provided for the several services, we only ask and collect the data needed for the service according to the information present on the website and user options. If needed the data owner can ask for access, correction or erasing the data.
Therefore we assume with our service users & website the following commitments:
• Proceed to data management in legal & ethic way, collecting only the data needed for the specific purpose;
• Allow to the data owner the access and correction of the information provided;
• Do not use the data recolcted to a diferente purpose from the initial one;
• Assure the authorization from data owner when needed;
• Assure the free data elimination when data owner requires it;
• Assure the professional confidentiality regarding the data.
Personal Data CollectionIn general our website can be visited without reveling any personal information. In some areas there c may have need for some personal data (contact, booking, etc.), to use the services provided.
the user can take the option of providing some personal data such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc (needed for requesting information, book a room, etc.), or by direct contact (phone), where the data collection is strictly confined to the client request.
All the personel is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the data they access in their professional activities. They are informed and aware of the their duty to have professional confidentiality being responsible for complying with the duty of confidentiality.
According to the law n.º 67/98, from October 26th, It’s allowed to the data owner of our services to access, update and correcting personal data by contacting us or using any public contact available.